Keeping the Light (2014, 3 minutes) - produced for “Metrofocus” on PBS
Staying Tuned (2014, 4 minutes) - produced for Bedford + Bowery
At the Corner of 3rd and 3rd (2013, 21 minutes) presents the first comprehensive look at Brooklyn’s lost landmark, the New York and Long Island Coignet Stone Company Building. Located in Gowanus, Brooklyn, the building had been largely forgotten since the 1960s, until Whole Foods began construction on its first Brooklyn market next door. The film explores how a community must look to the future while fighting to preserve the past.
Trial and Error (2011, 16 minutes) tells the true story of Dewey Bozella, a man who spent 26 years in prison for a murder he did not commit. The film follows Dewey a year after his exoneration as he pursues his dream of becoming a professional boxer. Through court documents, family photographs, archival footage, and new interviews, Trial and Error traces the case back nearly four decades and examines how such injustice was possible. Dewey Bozella was the recipient of ESPN’s Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2011 ESPYS. Showed at: Starz Denver Film Festival (2012), Atlanta DocuFest (2012), Williamsburg International Film Festival (2012), Palm Springs International Film Festival (2012), Vassar Film Fest, Washington, D.C. (2011), Vassar College Reunion 2012
A Farmer’s Tale (2010, 25 mins.) follows the Harbes family and other Long Island farmers as they struggle to stay true to their roots in a season plagued by economic recession and excessive rain.
- Author Ben Fountain Lecture for the American Library in Paris (2013)
- Vassar Repertory Dance Theatre promo for the Office of Communications at Vassar College (2012)
- Vassar College Men’s Soccer promo for the Office of Communications at Vassar College (2011)
- City Parks Foundation series and promo for Madison Square Garden marquees (2011)
- White Flags short (2011)
- Suga Bush band promo (2011)
- Vassar Club of NY promo (2011)
- Comic Con Costume Competition for Oktane Media (2011)
- Team Dawg book-signing promo for Oktane Media (2011)